BLUE SKY ADVENTURES
Great Wolf Lodge – Colorado Springs
- Blue Sky Adventures participants will stay at the beautiful Great Wolf Lodge in Colorado Springs!
- The Great Wolf Lodge is on the north side of Colorado Springs with terrific views of the Air Force Academy and Pike’s Peak!
- Scout friendly environment and very safe-no exterior room doors and safe neighborhood.
- All rooms for the group are ready and pre keyed when you arrive to eliminate check-in delays.
- Northern Lights Arcade, indoor water park, Howl in One Mini Golf, Howlers Peak Ropes Course, Rustic Ridge Climbing Wall, Ten Paw Bowling Alley, and much more!
- Unlimited WiFi resort-wide and a 24-7 Fitness Center
- Guest rooms are equipped with 32’’ flat screen TV’s and two queen size beds and a twin sized pullout (Scouts are up to five to a room and adults are up to three to a room.)
- Scout groups are in rooms that are located next to each other so that supervision by advisors is easy and safety and security issues are minimized.
- A full service restaurant is on site.
- Breakfast at the Great Wolf Lodge with Blue Sky Adventures is not your run of the mill continental with a limited choice of a few muffins and cereal. Our breakfast is an all-you-can-eat buffet including a variety of fresh fruit, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, assorted cereals, fresh oatmeal, coffee, tea, a selection of fruit juices, yogurts, bagels, toast, danish, muffins, and more!