Sheraton Uptown – Albuquerque
Accommodations in New Mexico are at the beautiful Sheraton-Uptown ABQ. This Sheraton has fresh new rooms, a beautiful indoor pool, and is with in walking distance from two ABQ Uptown and Coronado Center. This area is filled with places to shop, and eat. There is also a movie theater within walking distance.
This Hotel is great for all of our groups, especially the groups who arrive earlier in the day and have more downtime at the hotel. Uptown is one of Albuquerque’s most popular neighborhoods, this location puts our guests near an exciting assortment things to see and do.
Here are some more features of the hotel:
• Scout friendly environment and very safe.
• All rooms for the group are ready and pre-keyed when you arrive to eliminate check-in delays.
• Indoor pool and whirlpool
• State of the art fitness center
• 24 hour Business center
• Board games — how about some Monopoly!
• Free Shuttle Service within Surrounding Area
• Gift store for snacks and last minute items you need
• Guest rooms are equipped with flat screen TV’s and queen size double beds with very comfortable mattress’s (Scouts are four to a room and adults are two to a room)
• The hotel is located in a nice and safe area in the Uptown section of Albuquerque.
• In an abundance of caution, hotel provides both indoor and outdoor security personnel to ensure the safety of all guests
• Scout groups are in rooms that are located right next to each other and on lower floors so that supervision by advisors is easier; safety and security issues are minimized.
• A full service restaurant is on site
• Breakfast at the Sheraton with Blue Sky Adventures is not your run of the mill continental with a limited choice of a few muffins and cereal. Our breakfast is an all you can eat buffet including a variety of fresh fruit, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, assorted cereals, fresh oatmeal, coffee, tea, a selection of fruit juices, yogurts, bagels, toast, muffins and more!